• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home Screenshots

Big ADW update today... more like ICS

P45wGCGb

Really crispy wallpaper you got there?

Upvote 0
Same with ADW EX. Its just dont look right or feel right to me. And Ive installed it 3 or 4 times and 10 minutes later went "Naaaaaa delete" Ahaha

I just installed it twice, both times i went "Naaaaaaaaaaa NO, delete" as well!!

I also was getting frozen dialer both times i tried it.

But after seeing how Prime85 has it set up, that looks functional and nice, but it would take me too long to figure it out.

Upvote 0
how do i upload my 3 photos of my homescreen?:thinking:

Theres 2 ways. One (they way everyone has done it on here with the big pics) is to upload the pic to dropbox, box, or an alike website and select the pic and right click and select copy image url and then in select the "yellow square with mountains " and a pop up with come up and then paste the images url in the available space and hit ok.

Or select "advanced" under the box you type in and select the paperclip icon and you can select the pic from your computer and attach it. Downside to this way is the pic is going to be really small until someone clicks on it and a pop up with come up and show a larger version of it.

Upvote 0
ok heres my current homescreen. if you came from a galaxy device it might look familiar
20111211171108.png

then comes my second one. its launcher 7 donate so theres no ads.
20111211171205.png

then my sense launcher. its lp sense. my friend has the evo and he doesnt mind giving me the apk to sense to port to other devices. oh well another days job
20111211171301.png

also i want to use the launcher on this page but i cant cause the default launcher has the same com name how would i use it then?http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=812302

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones