homepage not workinGeneral

Last Updated:

1. blindman13

blindman13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For some reason my home page wont load. Im using the default browser. When i open it up, its just blank.

Advertisement
  2. blindman13

I realized that its google.com and google images, they are just not working or loading, just a white page. No one has this issue?

3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I just checked, mine works fine

4. MJL

MJL Well-Known Member

Are you using wifi or 3g to download your homepage data? Sometimes if I have wifi on and try to access the browser it wont load the page. I turn off wifi and re-enable it and it works fine. Don't know why but it will say wifi is connected with a good signal at the top but will actually not be connected.

5. blindman13

I'm an idiot, I turned off Javascript by accident.

6. kraze0g

kraze0g Well-Known Member

how come i never get started at my home page? it always directs me to the 'last page i visited'.. is there a way to completely close the browser so that when i start it up i can see the home page?

7. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Same for me. Sometimes I want that, sometimes I don't. My work-around is to do a long press on the back button to bring up my history (of course bringing up your bookmarks here would work also). Then choose select my home page, or whatever page I want to be on next time I open the browser. Then close the browser. It STILL opens to the last page, but at least it's the page I want. Extra steps I know, but at least I don't open to some graphics heavy page if I don't want to.