• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

homerun derby

The only place that matters, ESPN.

bigsloppyfielding.png

I still don't think you are seeing the point here. Boston is a much weaker team with him playing first base, end of story. Anyone that knows the game of baseball as well as I do, would understand this.

Well, his stats on MLB.com are a bit different than ESPN. Regardless, are you that stuck up over yourself? (of course you are, nothing less from a Yankee guy)

No shit it would be weaker, not as much as you are making it out to be, all I'm saying is he could play first no problem, he's a PROFESSIONAL. I'd take Ortiz at first over a lot of other first basemen in the league.

Upvote 0
Well, his stats on MLB.com are a bit different than ESPN. Regardless, are you that stuck up over yourself? (of course you are, nothing less from a Yankee guy)

No shit it would be weaker, not as much as you are making it out to be, all I'm saying is he could play first no problem, he's a PROFESSIONAL. I'd take Ortiz at first over a lot of other first basemen in the league.

So basically you insult me because I'm a Yankee fan and anything that comes out of my mouth and/or fingers is blasphemy? That's the typical response I would expect from a supposed MLB fan though.

Carry on folks. There's nothing to see here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones