1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Homescreen saver

Last Updated:

1. Apache

Apache Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have App Monster, which is GREAT to redownload all apps after a hard reset or device switch, but setting up all my icons and widgets etc. on the various homescreen is a tedious task.

Any homescreen savers out there? I'm imaging a scenario where I could manually redownload the apps (using App Monster this is a piece of cake), and then activate the homescreen saver app to instantly populate my homescreens just as they were prior to a hard reset.

Anyone?

Advertisement
  2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

With LauncherPro you can backup your homescreens. You have to manually re add widgets but your icons, folders, etc will all be saved

Apache likes this.
  3. BeLikMike23

BeLikMike23 Well-Known Member

I used MyBackup Pro and it did exactly what you are looking for. I unfortunately didn't do the app backup, but I did the settings backup, so after I redownloaded all of my apps, I just went to MyBackup Pro and did restore and it set up the home screens exactly the way I had it before. I'm not entirely sure whether MyBackup (Free) has the same feature or not.

Apache likes this.
  4. Apache

Apache Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This looks like an absolutely fantastic app. I got it, hope it works as good as it looks/claims. Thanks a lot.

5. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I've used it a few times now and it works great to restore your especially if you are rooted.