homescreen wallpaper lag/refresh problem in froyoSupport

Last Updated:

1. thephased

thephased Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 6, 2010
    Hello. I recently did a factory reset on my froyo OTA droid x because I was having problems with the mp3 player. The mp3 player seems fine now, but I notice whatever wallpaper I use there is lag and a refresh issue when I switch home screens. It doesn't happen with the live wallpapers, but it happens with the pre-loaded ones and with pictures I've created.

It's really weird. When I switch homescreens the wallpaper lags and you can see it refresh. Is there anything I can do!? I just did the factory reset.
    I had launcher pro plus before the factory reset and did not have this issue.

I haven't installed LPP yet. Should I give it a try!? I was going to try to wait for them to fix the froyo issues some people were having with it...

Anyone have any ideas how to fix the wallpaper lag/refresh rate problem?
    I tried powering on and off the phone. didn't seem to make a difference. I have the display set to "all animations" as well. I tried "none" as well though. No difference.

edit: I've done a second factory reset and I'm having this same issue again with stock settings. What a bummer. =/