Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

3. kah22

kah22 Member

Kelmar thanks for your quick reply, but I
  4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

No worries, we're all here to help. Unfortunately there are just sooooo many options and ways to do things with android that there really isn't an "A101" description to it (other than the owners manual).

Feel free to ask questions, we'll answer them as best we can. :)
    kah22 and treb1797 like this.
  5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

kah22 likes this.
  6. radiocaf

radiocaf Member

This may be of some help. From what I can tell kah22, you are expecting the bottom button to turn off your screen. I hope I am right. The bottom button is known as the home button and will only take you back to your home screen. The button on the side is known as the power/wake/sleep button and will turn your screen off and on (make it go black), and if you hold it, it will turn the phone off and on competely.

If you want to change your home screen, you can do this by pressing the bottom (home) button, and then with two fingers, pinch the screen by swiping the two fingers towards each other against the screen in a pinching motion. You will see all your home screens together, and the one you want to see first when you press the bottom button can be set by tapping the little house icon above it.

I hope this helps.
    kah22 likes this.
  7. kah22

kah22 Member

Thanks guys for your help. The manual was particularly informative - but who knows I could be back!!

Kevin