honest opinions?General

Last Updated:

1. skimminstones

skimminstones Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 20, 2009
    Ive got the xperia x10 which i love now the battery problems are sorted but ive another upgrade due and had a quick play with the galaxy s today. Seemed pretty good but before deciding whether i should take it whats peoples opinions on the battery life and the camera?

The battery on all my android phones hasnt been great but as long as i can happily get a day/day and half out of it with reasonable use i.e bit of music, lot of texts, a little web and a few calls then id be happy with it. Also i notice the camera doesnt have a flash, what are the pics like people have been taking?

Any views would be appreciated. I really liked the look and feel of the phone but a little worried the amoled screen would drain the battery too much.

2. TheTrueSpin

TheTrueSpin Well-Known Member

May 21, 2010
    Personally, if I had an Xperia 10, i'd hold fire until the next generation of android phones.

Xperia 10 has some issues, yes, but it is a nice looking phone with reasonably good hardware and software. Buying any of the current phones, HTC Desire, Galaxy S, is more of a sideways step, even if you gain a little bit of power.

Like I said, I'd hold fire until the next generation of phones come out...
  3. gmhafiz

gmhafiz Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    couldn't agree more. android phones hardware are upgraded every 6 months anyway, watch out for this Christmas