• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Honeycomb// remove picasa albums from device.

I've tried to delete Picasa's photos from the phone - as long as you have an album in Picasa itself, you can't. I just deleted all the photos from Picasa account on the computer. You would have to delete albums and tell your tablet not to sync your Google account.

I don't sync since Thunderbird on 2 different computers gets confused with email.

I wasn't too impressed with Picasa anyway. I've always used Flickr.

Upvote 0
Google won't even let you delete Picasa. Your page stays there whether or not you want it. You can't delete Blogger, either. Just what you've posted. I've tried.

When you go to the sync options, and select Google do you not see all the options:
screenshot2012052807034.jpg

If so turn off the unwanted syncs.

Then go to your app management section and select all apps and find gallery and click the clear data button:
screenshot2012052807061.jpg

I hope that helps, also I hope I didn't miss read your issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones