Hope its on ATT....

Last Updated:

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hope not just T-mobile only for a while like the N1..

Advertisement
  2. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I was hoping for Verizon. :)

3. TheBlackPrince

TheBlackPrince Well-Known Member

I hope they get i on all the carriers like was the original plan with the Nexus One

4. Smokexz

Smokexz Member

As of now, the pictures with Eric Schmidt holding the device, it seems to be on T-Mobile, and if this is with Google collaboration, there could be a possibility it will be on all carriers, here is to hoping it is available on a contract and in store. Seeing as Samsung did so with the Galaxy S series, I would imagine that is why Google chose Samsung, HTC could never achieve this.

5. clutchy

clutchy Well-Known Member

how about we get a multi-band GSM phone so it's actually and truly unlocked... like i could actually switch carriers and take my phone with me.

nokia gets it.

6. turbosol16

turbosol16 Well-Known Member

I think it will be t-mobile only and wont be subsidized. I can't see the any carrier subsidizing a unlocked phone that they can't control and can't load with crap apps. I hope I am wrong though, I don't want to spend $500+ again for the next Nexus phone.

7. LCW

LCW Well-Known Member

Looking like only T-Mo bands (for 3G) supported... as was the previous dev phones from Google... Will work on AT&T but only EDGE...

although, I would personally hope that they would make versions for all carriers... the way T-Mo is going, I don't want to go back to them... they are nickel and diming themselves out of the cost effective carrier I was viewing them as... they are becoming just as expensive as the others (at&t, vzw) without any of the benefits... **** T-Mo...