Hope this comes out soon....

Last Updated:

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I need a new phone and The Nexus S only supports T-Mobile, I would like to see more info on this phone as well, specs, video etc as the recent leaked shots dont seem to show off the screen that well
    [​IMG]
    What are your expectations for this phone?

Advertisement
  2. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

My expectations are high. High Def Video, FF Camera, Dual Core Processor, HDMI Output, Super Thin design. I especially like how there is not alot of wasted space around the borders of the screen thus allowing a more compact device without sacrificing screen real estate. Genius design I say. This really looks like the phone I've been waiting for.
    [​IMG]

Only thing I am uncertain about is the back of the phone looked kinda regular in the one pic that has surfaced. I'm hopeing it looks better an that its just a prototype or something...
    [​IMG]

3. PhantomZen

PhantomZen Member

Looking at the picture of the back, I wonder if it will have a removable battery?

4. Gobbles

Gobbles Active Member

I really hope this gets announced soon. I was in the AT&T store yesterday playing with some phones and realized how badly I want a new phone. My iphone 3g just so old and been through a lot (dropped and soaked) so it's always crashing and is super slow compared to whats even out now. I'm getting very impatient.

5. WTF

WTF Well-Known Member

With the exception of hard buttons, it look a lot like my Droid X from the front. I'll be curious to know what the finalized specs are once this monster is available. Love my DX but by next summer there may be something even better available on Verizon, perhaps not the Olympus but something similar?...

6. PhantomZen

PhantomZen Member

Well, 3 weeks until the rumored "announcement" date(Jan. 5) and hopefully not long after that for it to be released.

7. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Really? Interesting....hopefully it IS announced.

8. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Link please? Where did you hear this rumor??

9. PhantomZen

PhantomZen Member

10. Komodo Rogue

Komodo Rogue Well-Known Member

There's also a countdown to CES on Motorola's own website, so it's pretty damn certain they will release SOMETHING at CES. It will probably be this phone, the tablet recently shown at D, or both.

11. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Well we know they are announcing the android 3.0 tablet at ces, lets just hope thats not all they have in store for us.