• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hope This Doesnt Suck

Hell All, new to the forum, i have been members of ppc geeks and xda developers since late 2009, i have NEVER, asked a question until recently on those forums. I have been pretty self sufficient in rooting/ romming, etc. for the last 4 years with no problems. until my first post's on those forums, and WOW! talk about no help, they can give a shit unless your a dev. or something, for trouble shooting, well! good luck.. hopefully i can get help here because im stuck.

check it out, hopefully you can help. cuz i've hit a brick wall

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/487819-q-no-4g-watch-video.html#post3838620

That's too bad.. but we area very happy to have you here. Welcome to Android Forums. I took a peek at your post... I hope you get immediate support. It's a friendly group here with some pretty sharp cookies in residence. I'm not one of them however :( I am the guy that's always looking for help.. and most often finding it here. Good luck with your problem and thanks for joining.
PS: A very well composed statement of problem and request for help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones