Hope this is true

1. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

The National Do Not Call list was one of the best inventions ever. Glad to see they are continuing to make companies actually make sales the hard way.
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Glad this is getting more serious. Fortunately, I haven't lived with a land line since I was growing up. My dad would get so furious if we got a call at dinnertime (which was inevitably everytime). He signed up for the DNC list as soon as it was available.
    I'm praying the day never comes that they start using it on cell phones!
  4. tacticool777

tacticool777 Active Member

Aaahh I would hate to be getting those calls on my cell phone, even i actually did add my cell phone number to Do Not Call list.
  5. 2k2cse

2k2cse Well-Known Member

My mom actually got a call on her cell phone the other night. It was a fog horn, then some automated message about winning a trip. We used to get those on our landline almost every day..
  6. tacticool777

This sucks!!!
  7. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Another loophole we found is that when you port a number, you fall off the do not call registry and have to re register. Once we moved from Optimum Online to Fios, the robo calls suddenly began hot and heavy.

Election time is nearing, let the mindless "vote for me" or the "other guy sucks" robo calls from hidden numbers (thus un blockable by me) begin.
    tacticool777 likes this.
  8. tacticool777

wow, I didn't know this. No wonder why my mother started getting calls even after porting her number. Good call man!!