• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Horizontal Lines in Camera App

NetSpeedZ

Android Enthusiast
Apr 3, 2012
Southwest
www.romwarez.com
Horizontal lines in the camera application have suddenly appeared. The lines do not seem to be random. It's almost as if they are some type of grid lines that look very similar to musical bars (minus the notes). These horizontal lines only appear in the camera app. I find them distracting and would like to disable them.

My guess is I've pressed something I should not have to enable some type of grid line. Just need to know how to disable them. I've looked through the settings of the camera app (on cyanogenmod V7.2) and have found nothing relating to this problem.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Not sure what happened, however, the lines are gone now that I rebooted phone into recovery to do a backup. After backing up, I rebooted the phone to try and find what you were referring to and the lines are now gone. I hate problems like that - those that I don't know what I did to fix something.

Oh well, its fixed. Appreciate your quick response none-the-less.

Don't know about cyan., but there is "guideline" option in video camera. They are horizontal lines like you describe...?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones