Horrible Dropped Calls Issue

Last Updated:

1. gr81matt

gr81matt New Member This Topic's Starter

My girlfriend and I both got Hero's about 2 weeks ago, mine seems fine so far, but her's is dropping the call about 15 seconds into it. Then it takes 2 or 3 more dropped calls like that in order for the call to actually stay connected. Once it finally stays connected for more then 30 seconds she can talk for half an hour and every thing's fine.

Anyone experienced any issues like this? The problem seems worse in certain areas, but it's now happened all over the state. We took the phone in and had it exchanged yesterday, the new one seems slightly better, but it's happened a few times already.

We like the phones a lot aside from this issue, it'd be nice if she didn't have to trade it in for something else.

Thanks!

_matt

Advertisement
  2. nick325i

nick325i Well-Known Member

check to make sure she isn't hanging up with her cheek before the screen turns black.

3. gr81matt

gr81matt New Member This Topic's Starter

We though that might have been the problem, and she's assured me she holds it out away from her face a little. I've tried to "accidentally" cheek hang up and it's pretty hard to do. I guess it possible though.

4. murmur

murmur New Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my tattoo. I have it since Christmas but in last few weeks it drops calls repeatedly after just a few seconds. And it isn't a case of cancelling it with my cheek. Anyone else have problem with tattoo?

5. V425

V425 Well-Known Member

I think its very easy to accidentally hang up (or mute) so I pull down the notification bar to make sure I don't.

6. NCHornet

NCHornet Well-Known Member

I was having problems with dropping calls at home due to weak signal. I have four phones in the family and only my son's BB and my Hero drop calls. Finally got the Airave but it isn't working correctly either, so don't think it is the cure for weak signal cuz it ain't!!