• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Horrible Dropped Calls Issue

gr81matt

Lurker
May 6, 2010
My girlfriend and I both got Hero's about 2 weeks ago, mine seems fine so far, but her's is dropping the call about 15 seconds into it. Then it takes 2 or 3 more dropped calls like that in order for the call to actually stay connected. Once it finally stays connected for more then 30 seconds she can talk for half an hour and every thing's fine.

Anyone experienced any issues like this? The problem seems worse in certain areas, but it's now happened all over the state. We took the phone in and had it exchanged yesterday, the new one seems slightly better, but it's happened a few times already.

We like the phones a lot aside from this issue, it'd be nice if she didn't have to trade it in for something else.

Thanks!

_matt

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones