HORRIFIC: News Report From Kansas City! (AT&T hopefully will pay $100,000 Reward)

1. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. Rico ANDROID

3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Horrible.
  4. Rico ANDROID

Good morning, Gmash. Yes that was a hirrible trajedy. The killer was just released from prison around the time of the killing. Looks like that one should have never gotten a rehab chance on the outside. Some are just plain ole bad with no conscience.
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Awful story, jeez.

I mean all over his wallet, who knows how much cash he had in there, worth a life sentence...i highly doubt it...

People these days...
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  6. Rico ANDROID

Its sad too, because the poor employee was just doing his job, trying to help someone with a phone connection issue. Then something like this dirt , fresh out of jail and on the streets. You never know when you come into contact with persons like that.

I mean, the killer JUST got out of prison.. you'd think he wouold steer clear from anything that would land him back in... this time for murder... sad.
  7. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I wonder why the victim called his supervisor for help instead of calling 911. Might have made the difference between life and death. I guess with the head injury he might not have been thinking straight. Poor guy had a family, there was no reason to kill him. Just senseless. I hope the killer gets some convict justice above and beyond what the courts can do to him while in prison. Either that or solitary for the rest of his life, not sure what would be worse.