Hot Droid X after 2.2 updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. Xbound

Xbound Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all, real pleased with the 2.2 update so far, loving the slight changes and improvements, however I have noticed that the lower rear of the phone is getting really hot. To be honest, I never really noticed any heat from this area before the update.

My phone was updated bone stock to the 2.2 this morning via the leaked update. Anyone else noticed the HEAT? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. theineffablebob

theineffablebob Well-Known Member

It's not because of the 2.2 update. The heat has always been there. You probably just used your phone more than usual after installing the 2.2 update.

3. GoNe2heLL

GoNe2heLL Well-Known Member

my use is the same before and after upgrade and i did notice that it's running a bit hotter now ..............still nothing to be too much worried about.

4. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

I've noticed this also.

5. Exiled

Exiled Well-Known Member

I noticed this last night. I used it for an hour straight and it was fine. Then I came back and used it for another hour, this time mostly using flash. It was extremely hot. I didn't notice the temperature but next time this happens I will check. I'm sure its nothing unusual though. Heck even my computer gets ridiculously hot when watching videos.

6. FoxtrotUniform

FoxtrotUniform Well-Known Member

I've had the same amount of heat in that area before and after the update.

7. Xelios

Xelios Well-Known Member

Mine got hot as hell after I updated it.,2 hours of usage later, and it feels normal. Just keep using it I guess.