Hot tub + HOX = :-(General

1. Casanunda

Casanunda Well-Known Member

Just a word of warning: If you have the kind of friends who think it would be a good idea to push you into a hot tub, try and get your phone out of your pocket first, as it seems as though the One X doesn't like swimming!

Advertisement
  2. thicks56

thicks56 Well-Known Member

Are they the kind of friends that are willing to pay to fix the phone they just wrecked??
  3. jimbobcook

jimbobcook Well-Known Member

I take you've tried drying it out on a slow dry...?
  4. Casanunda

Well I couldn't really ask them to pay for it as there was some karma involved - I was in the process of trying to throw someone in when I received a shove myself and we both went in together! I'm not holding my breath about it drying out, had I been able to remove the battery it different, but that won't have helped. Anyway it's insured so I'll have a replacement in the morning :)
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Still a shame, good to see you're covered too, a lot of insurance companies will say no if your handset is water damaged.
  6. Casanunda

Well so that you know, that was through Orange Care, it was very easy to sort out, and they were all very helpful. May be worth noting if anyone else has a similar incident.
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Orange Care is magic, I'd to replace my first handset (which was rooted and they didn't care). I went in store at 3PM, told them my phone was borked and I had a new one by 1PM the next day.

Well worth the
  8. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I have the tendency to always clean the pool with it in my pocket. One day it's gonna end up drowning.