Hotmail not working all of a sudden

Last Updated:

1. redandblack1287

redandblack1287 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else having issues with Hotmail at the moment? I can't get my phone to sync with my hotmail account all of a sudden, and I have literally done nothing to it since I got hotmail emails this morning. I looked on my account on my laptop and had 4 messages from various times throughout the day, and refreshing the mail didn't fix anything. I sent myself a test email and didn't receive it, so I don't know what the deal is.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll fix itself, but if someone else is having this problem I'd love to know if you've been able to fix it or not.

Edit: Soft reset didn't work, haven't tried hard reset because I have no idea why it would work when Gmail is working fine, phone is not rooted

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Just checked and my Hotmail account seems to work fine. Not sure what could be up with yours. You may want to try deleting the account and re-adding.

3. greatcasa

greatcasa Active Member

Mine did this as well 2 days ago. I got it to start working again by deleting my Hotmail account and then reconnecting it. I've had no issues since then.

4. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Hotmail has always been screwy. I have two hotmail accounts and one worked fine and the other doesn't. Just try to re-add the account, I tried going back to factory but that did not work. Whats wierd is that it worked fine before and I did a factory reset (yes I did quite a few of those) then it stopped working. I even got a new phone and it still did not work. I gave up and just forwarded the email to my working hotmail account.