Hotspot Problem Streaming Music to PC???

Last Updated:

1. Jim M

Jim M Member This Topic's Starter

Is it just my phone? I have a problem when using my Sprint EVO 4g Hotspot and streaming music from a local radio station. It appears to lose the internet connection from Sprints network. I'm not roaming and have all bars on antenna. When it drops the connection the phone loses its abilty to connect to the internet as well. This is the second phone that's doing this. Sprint had me take the 1st phone and my laptop to a Sprint service center, showed them the problem and they said it was something wrong with the phone. I waited a week and a half for a replacement phone, the 2nd phone has the same issue.

I've tried it on several other Laptops and it does the same thing with them too.

I've tried sharing the phone's internet while tethered and it does the the same thing too.

I have a Blackberry issued to me from my work with PAM, it streams the music all day long with no problem.

Any help would be appreciated. Sprint customer service just keeps reseting my settings on their end, removing battery on my side and a hard reset.

Advertisement
  2. Jim M

Jim M Member This Topic's Starter

Update:
    Spoke to a guy at Sprint Tech support. I dunno what exactly he did on Sprint's end, but it's working fine now. :)