How 2 Move the installed apps to memory card?Support

1. nightwing90

nightwing90 Well-Known Member

I just bought a samsung galaxy y.when i installing apps from android market it installing on phone memory itself.Is this affect the performanz of the phone?how to move the apps to SD card?

Advertisement
  2. Guntru

Guntru Active Member

Download apps 2 sd from google play or Market
  3. AbhiRockz

AbhiRockz Well-Known Member

Try "Link2sd App" From Android Market And Enjoy..
    kimLJT likes this.
  4. REENA NI CRIS

REENA NI CRIS New Member

hi! can you help me with this, i don't have the icon for android market in my SG Y phone..:( how can i install it?
  5. claus1953

claus1953 Well-Known Member

Just open Apps in the menu and go into managing apps, there you can move the movable apps to the sd.
  6. nightwing90

nightwing90 Well-Known Member

The android market icon was renamed and come as "GOOGLE PLAY".....check that
  7. kimLJT

kimLJT Member

Agree with this use "Link2SD" as it's more powerful than any other app2sd apps :D. If you can't see MARKET try to look for GOOGLE PLAY.
  8. rigved

rigved New Member

I want to download the apps directly to memory card ..plz tell me how
  9. rigved

rigved New Member

How to download the google play apps directly to the meamory card because my samsung galaxy y is internla storage is full..please tell me some solution.
  10. timzs

timzs New Member

download titanium back up in the market. then you can now move your apps from internal memory to external (Sd card) :D
  11. vonchi182

vonchi182 Well-Known Member

links2sd has a feature where u can set it to automatically link newly downloaded or installed aps to sd card.

^_^
    badri2020 likes this.
  12. shabanarif

shabanarif New Member

i am not able to move apps from phone to memory card

how i can move apps through link2sd
    i have used it but apps are not moving
    please help me:rolleyes:
  13. zocuten

zocuten Member

I have used links2sd and it is far better than apps2sd, the problem is with some apps moving them to sd card will render them useless, which is why a lot of them don't have the option in the first place. The apps do move and you can check they have moved just by going to manage apps and it will give you option to move back to phone memory, so you know it has been moved, but I repeat some apps simply will not work if saved on sd card.

N.B links2sd requires your phone to be rooted
  14. shaan shaw

shaan shaw New Member

How i install apps directly to the memory card and how i move the installed apps to memory card from phone memory in my samsung galaxy young duos ????????????
  15. shaan shaw

shaan shaw New Member

How i install apps directly to the memory card and how i move the installed apps to memory card from phone memory in my samsung galaxy young duos ????????????
    :confused::(