How about speed trap layer on turn-by-turn?

Last Updated:

1. cybercruiser

cybercruiser Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How about a speed-trap layer to lay over on the turn-by-turn :)

I've seen some GPS this is a third party add-on, wonder if it might be a layer add-on to Google turn-by-turn eventually??

Advertisement
  2. SirMasterGod

SirMasterGod Member

haha, that would be great.

3. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

SUh-weeet!

Seriously, I tend to drive ~9 mph over the limit here in Georgia b/c the cops here allow that much of a margin (as GA laws don't have points added to your license until 14 mph over, and the new super speeder laws are aimed at folks doing a minimum of 20 mph over anyway). I can't count the number of times I have passed a copy who has obviously tagged me ... and then continued tagging someone else. been passed by LE numerous times at this same speed threshold, and not once have I even gotten a warning look / finger wagging.

Still, it'd be great to have this an even better, to be able to send live updates via the phone :D

5. ajm144k

ajm144k Well-Known Member

wow, on my level of interest the "layers" function just went from ~2 to ~9. that would be ridiculous functionality.

it'd be like layering Trapster right over google nav. hey, maybe even the guys over with Trapster will get an idea and figure this out...