• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how are all the nov 10 expectees holding up?

no youll probably have it by the nov 10th, the one tip i can give you is dont bother with the phone number, i keep mentioning that b/c i was very dissapointed everytime i looked at ups and there ws no info when infact there was just with the tracking number, call tmobile and get it from them.

Upvote 0
yea i know i was wrong, the expected deliver is tuesday:( its all ready at my local ups, and i now ups does deliver on saturday but only if its over night so i guessed wrong, but i thought i could pick it up today, no luck, hopefully it comes monday although its says tuesday, i dont get why that is if its right next to my house already

Upvote 0
still on back order for me, ordered online on Thur 10/23 :(

I ordered mine the same day and mine is out for delivery right now. I had to go to t-mobile yesterday to swap my girlfriends phone out and was told the bronze g1 would be on back order until dec. So I call cc to find out what the deal was and was told that I would still have mine by the 10th and my order was processed oct 29th. I checked ups this morning to find my order was shipped over night. btw if you do search by cell phone number you can get a tracking number by signing up with ups.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones