Last Updated:

1. StDevious

StDevious Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

2. StDevious

StDevious Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

bump

3. ticklemedaly

ticklemedaly Member

be weary. ebay batteries tend to be chinese made knockoffs that have defects and tend not to have the full capacity. Last one I purchased would not take a charge (for an old laptop) and another one would take a charge, list an 8 hour life, but would only last for 30 minutes (for my old Sony PSP).

I now get batteries from Amazon. I got a seidio 1750mah one for my Eris. Battery life is dramatically increased, and is even better rooted with Senseable 3.

http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innoce...3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1283096231&sr=8-3

Hope my advice helps!

RyRy

4. mikey517

mikey517 Well-Known Member

I bought the two 1500mAh batteries and one charger for like 14.00 about 6 months ago. As of today, I am lucky to get 8 hrs from one battery, the other is about equal to the stock OEM 1300 Eris battery. If I charge both of the aftermarket batteries, I've found the on will lose almost all its charge in about 3 days, while the other holds 100%. Quality control & consistency seem to be lacking.

I try to keep the OEM Eris battery in service all the time - seems to get the best battery life under xtrROM 4.0.6.1.

So, while it's nice to have the wall charger and at least one good spare, I would not recommend them.

5. lukesdiesel

lukesdiesel Well-Known Member

How is the fit on a stock door?

6. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

7. ticklemedaly

ticklemedaly Member

PERFECT! there is no problems with it at all. Its like this battery should have been in it from the beginning.