• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] how are you all friend

Ah, I understand now :)
You would like to flash (install) that rom on your S4 correct?

First you need to be rooted and have a custom recovery installed on your device. A custom (non-stock) recovery allows you to flash roms such as that one.

Let me at least move this thread into the correct root forum for your device, where others who are rooted can help too ok? :D

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Once you are rooted, have custom recovery, the link to that rom looks to be here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2731486

It doesn't appear to be supported anymore as the last post there was from last October and the download link in the OP from the Mega site is missing, as are some of his images in the OP.

The flashing instructions are listed in the OP, but be sure to make a backup. (in recovery, called a nandroid backup) before flashing. :)

Are you familiar with what root is and the things that can be done?
If not, please either ask or read about it in the rooting link I gave you by Ironass:)

Reactions: sntaylor
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones