1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

How can I add a signature to my text messaging with my Boost Rush?Support

1. lascott7

lascott7 Member

Hello I just got my little Rush from Boost Mobile last night and wanted to know is it possible to add a signature to my text messaging? I wanted to prevent from downloading the GoSMS app. I hope so. If not, I will have to just simply get GoSMS. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Tesla5

Tesla5 Well-Known Member

I don't think it is possible with the stock sms.
  3. mysticspiral

mysticspiral Well-Known Member

Go into the google play store and install either , Go Sms Pro or Chomp Sms . These are free in play store . If u install Go sms pro , open app ,its settings, advanced, send settings , then pers0nal sig . If u install Chomp sms open its app settings scroll down select more stuff , message signature . REMEMBER to set the default sms program in whichever app you decide to use.
  4. lascott7

lascott7 Member

deleted...
  5. lascott7

lascott7 Member

I will just put gosms on there like I did my previous Warp phone. Another thing I have is everytime I try to go to my dialer and contacts, it gets stuck like no contacts are populated. I did add my google account. It's mostly the contacts section after I click on the button, it like shows the menu like Phone, Groups, Favorites, Contacts, it just stays there with the rest of the screen blank. I don't understand because I do not have a lot of things on my phone itself but the sd card and I have 8g card so I know it has nothing to do with that. I hope I don't have to do a factory reset. :( Can somone please help?
  6. mysticspiral

mysticspiral Well-Known Member

Do you. Have your contacts synced with more than one account on your phone . ? Like facebook , Twitter , or another Google. ?? If so try removing those. Accounts and unsyncing your contacts from them .Then start with your main Google account and try. Syncing. Also try rebooting your phone.