How can I brick my Galaxy so I can get it replaced under warranty?Support

1. momagic

momagic Well-Known Member

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. informale

informale Well-Known Member

You could insure it then sink it. But this is illegal. Though bricking it on purpose is also illegal - it's fraud )
  3. atbeyi

atbeyi Well-Known Member

if there is a problem which makes you think that you have to change it than there is enough reason for a service.
  4. zstef

zstef Active Member

But why would you do that to poor little Galaxy :confused:?
  5. momagic

I want to replace it as it looks old and scratched up! any ideas?
  6. atbeyi

atbeyi Well-Known Member

well only if i knew a way, i would not tell it :S
  7. martino

martino Active Member

Even if I knew how I wouldn't help you. What you're trying to do isn't nice at all, in fact it might even be fraud. If you scratched up your Galaxy and make it look old, that's your problem and not the phone's. So deal with it. Or next time learn how to take care of your things.
  8. NoUse4aNick

NoUse4aNick Well-Known Member

This topic made me laugh! LOL
    The despair...
  9. informale

informale Well-Known Member

I personally bought full-body invisibleSHIELD from ZAGG. It's tricky to apply to the phone, but it's well worth it.

And my phone was used without any shields (except a basic one on the screen), and it was still in mint condition before I applied the invisibleSHIELD. So indeed, if you simply can't take care of your stuff, it's your problem.
  10. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

If you had a galaxy to brick, there's a few tests i'm sure we wouldnt mind doing. But after reading this thread, i'll pass!
  11. momagic

Y'all really need to get off you high horse!
  12. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Wow. Do you go wreck your car on purpose when it gets old? I'll climb down off the high horse when you mature a little.
  13. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

i always carry a dead rat in my pocket so that if i order a meal i find displeasing in a restaurant, i can put in the rat and get my food replaced
  14. inFECT

inFECT Well-Known Member

This is the worst thread ... ever!
  15. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

not really,
    samsung wouldnt give you a new one anyway. they would probably repair it or send you the same one back with different internals from another mashed up machine. your time would have then been wasted

fraud is bad and i dont think anyone on these forums will help you do something fraudulant
  16. biggdaniell

biggdaniell Well-Known Member

If I wanted to revenge on Samsung because they released a phone without any support, with quite a few problems (software and hardware) and because they are mocking us, I think I would look for a way to brick the phone too (under warranty). But...revenge is for fools...

P.S. btw...there are quite a few ways you can brick it without loosing warranty :)
  17. momagic

Fraud is bad? Coming from a man on (illegal app sharing site removed). Lolz.
  18. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

yep

like i said, people on "this" forum is not going to help you.
    we spend alot of time on the net, most of the net is for bad things though this place is not so expect to be shot down for it.

you dont have to name drop though if i wanted to hide it i would use a different name.
    i never said i dont engage in dodgy activity, only this site is not associated with it

i would also remove that site from your post as a mod will do you for it (they dont advertise warez sites here)