How can I change the lockscreens theme?Support

1. Baranthus

Baranthus New Member

Hello all. I've managed to changethe theme on my home screen. But I'm not sure how to alter the theme for the lockscreen - I'd like to fix it so that it matches the homescreen. I used ADW Launcher to theme the homescreen but I can't find an option for altering the lockscreen. Any ideas?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. aldo82

aldo82 Well-Known Member

what exactly are you trying to change? If you mean the look of the short cut icons on the lock screen then you can't - they stay looking like Tochwiz. You can of course change which icons appear in settings. To completely chnage the lockscreen you are better off with a replacement, just like you replace your launcher. Check the app store. Personally I use widget locker which I have instead of the swipe unlock ripple effect screen, then I still use the built in pattern lock behind it. I have mine set up like stock jellybean but with the Missed It widget to show any notifications
  3. Baranthus

Baranthus New Member

Hiya. Thanks for taking the time to reply :) I'm mainly trying to change the wallpaper of the lockscreen but I can't find an option to do it anywhere. Although if itspossible to change the entire thing even better - so thanks for the heads up! :D
  4. disc golfin

disc golfin Well-Known Member

Not sure if ADW will allow you to change it, I use Apex and it doesn't have the option in it, that I could find.

Anyway, if you go back to the TouchWiz launcher, you can long press on the Home screen, choose Set wallpaper then Lock screen.
  5. aldo82

aldo82 Well-Known Member

Just go to settings for the phone, then display, then wallpaper and you can change it there for the lock screen