How can I change the lockscreens theme?Support

Last Updated: 2013-01-11 21:11:27
  1. Baranthus

Baranthus New Member

Hello all. I've managed to changethe theme on my home screen. But I'm not sure how to alter the theme for the lockscreen - I'd like to fix it so that it matches the homescreen. I used ADW Launcher to theme the homescreen but I can't find an option for altering the lockscreen. Any ideas?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. aldo82

aldo82 Well-Known Member

what exactly are you trying to change? If you mean the look of the short cut icons on the lock screen then you can't - they stay looking like Tochwiz. You can of course change which icons appear in settings. To completely chnage the lockscreen you are better off with a replacement, just like you replace your launcher. Check the app store. Personally I use widget locker which I have instead of the swipe unlock ripple effect screen, then I still use the built in pattern lock behind it. I have mine set up like stock jellybean but with the Missed It widget to show any notifications
  3. Baranthus

Baranthus New Member

Hiya. Thanks for taking the time to reply :) I'm mainly trying to change the wallpaper of the lockscreen but I can't find an option to do it anywhere. Although if itspossible to change the entire thing even better - so thanks for the heads up! :D
  4. disc golfin

disc golfin Well-Known Member

Not sure if ADW will allow you to change it, I use Apex and it doesn't have the option in it, that I could find.

Anyway, if you go back to the TouchWiz launcher, you can long press on the Home screen, choose Set wallpaper then Lock screen.
  5. aldo82

aldo82 Well-Known Member

Just go to settings for the phone, then display, then wallpaper and you can change it there for the lock screen