how can i delete pdf filesSupport

Last Updated:

1. dennison17

dennison17 Member

How can I delete PDF files on the HTC EVO? I typed in this question and a history of this question pops up.... but it erases sooooo fast, I could not click on what appears to be replies from many on this topic. Sorry if this is repetitive..... Tx :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Download free Astro File Manager from the Market. Use it to manage, including delete, downloads and files of all types as well as Adobe PDFs.
  3. Or connect the phone to computer with usb in disk drive mode, open the drive, right click the file, and delete.
  4. dennison17

dennison17 Member

Thanks folks..... and for anyone else out there that may hit on this thread.... if you slect the pdf file.... and HOLD yourfinger down on the selection, the phone will prompt you to delete, etc.

Thanks again

Bud
  5. GlennVWilson

GlennVWilson New Member

if you slect the pdf file.... and HOLD yourfinger down on the selection, the phone will prompt you to delete, etc.

I TRIED THIS STANDARD editing function (from inside the Adobe on my Sprint HTC Evo 4G phone) and it does not work. Any suggestions.
  6. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

See, dennison17 discribed the standard file deleting function of a file manager :)
    So I think his phone has a stock file manager which he used for deleting the PDF file.

If you don't have a stock file manager you might get one like EStrongs File Explorer, free in Market.

UPDATE:
    Some PDF reader has build-in file managers. So I can can delete PDF files with RepliGo Reader and ezPDF reader.

@dennison17, maybe you have a stock PDF reader (not Adobe) with a build-in file manager which is able to delete PDF files :)

Harry