How can I flash back to stock?

Last Updated:

1. kn0t

kn0t Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,
    a few days ago I was flashing my phone and had a power outage when I was almost done. Now I get can't it to show up on RSL or ADB. It's lagging like crazy. I did resets, I've been searching for 3 days for a way how to just put this phone (behold 2) back to stock, and I can't find a damn thing. I always hate to ask for help but I really need it. This thing freezes and randomly reboots by itself all day long. It's pretty useless. Does anyone have or know of a file I can download and flash or use in some other way to take my phone back to stock condition????? I appreciate any and all help.
    thanks a bunch,
    -Knot
    oh and PS it no longer is able to find my wifi. I have no Idea what to do.

Advertisement
  2. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Here ya go

kn0t likes this.
  3. kn0t

Thanks a million man. I'm gonna try it right now. I'll tell you how it goes. Thanks again!!

4. kn0t

Ack man, I don't know why but when I press .Volume down and start (red hang up button) the phone just powers on, it doesn't go into downloader mode. I know if I press the answer and hangup and power at the same time it goes into recovery mode. But I made sure it wasn't going to the mass storage,,,but the PC samsung studio.. or whatever it's called. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.. but that's again, this at least gives me a start.

5. shawn1224

Hold volume down, then with the index finger on your free hand hold down the ok button and lastly with your middle finger, hold down the power end button all the same time.

This method always works for me

Btw - the okay button is referring to the round middle button on the d-pad

kn0t likes this.
  6. kn0t

ok,,, I'll give it a try... thanks a lot guys...

7. kn0t

dam. I'm sure you guys are right. I'm doing EXACTLY as instructed and same thing. I hold the volume down with thumb.. ok with index,,, and power with middle finger and it just starts... I have no effing clue. I really appreciate you guys helping me out. I'll keep these instructions for in the future. I can't even get wifi in here. Tmo- is sending me a new phone. I called them and told them it ****ed up during an update and they got another on the way for free, i'm still within 90 days. It still sucks that I'm minus a cell phone untill atleast friday. Well I'm not going to give up on this. I need something to use until that comes..
    thanks again guys..
    Kn0t

8. kn0t

WOW, thanks so much guys!!! once I got down how to hold in the 3 buttons to put it into bootloader mode (wich) I finally did, it runs like a brand new phone now.. time to put my apps and what not back on. BUT I still an having a problem connecting to my wifi. MY router shows up,, and I click connect and it just won't connect.. If gives my a ohoice of wireless routers in my range,, mine of course is at the top and when I try and connect I get some kind of error and it stops trying to connect.. any clues???
    Thanks sooo much to every one of you guys that took the time to help me with this.
    Thanks again,
    =kn0t

9. kn0t

@ Shawn1224, I got the wifi working, The phone works like brand new. Tmobile was about to send me a new one and I have a Cliq also (I know I'm a freak, I use 2 phones, LOL) but I bricked the Cliq and I didn't sweat the week or so it would take to deliver because I had the Behold 2 to use as well, then when this was all messed up I was phone less. But Thanks again Shawn for your replies, Everything you told me worked %100 perfect and it was easy to do. Thanks so much. If I can ever return the favor let me know,
    Take care dude,
    Kn0t

10. south23

south23 New Member

hello I am also trying to get my phone back to stock settings.. I tried to root it and somehow it didnt end up getting rooted when i completed the steps.. Nothing seemed to be wrong at first then i tried to dl some apps for rooted phones and it didnt work. I DL'd pandahome and thats when the problems started coming in. Everything seemed to be much slower and things would freeze and force close. I uninstalled every app i dl'd and it still freezes and goes extremely slow so I have decided rooting is not for me and just want to get it back to factory settings. I get stuck on #3 tho. My phone is plugged in but i dont know where to find the file T939UVIJ6-PDA-CL81521-REV1.tar.md5 .. was that a file that was downloaded or is that the actual phone file that should be in the removable drives of My computer? If its supposed to be within the removable drive, my phone is plugged in and all but when i click on the drive it says "Please insert disk into removable disk". Any help would be great!!!

11. shawn1224

It's part of the ODIN download package ... all the files you need are included in the zip.

south23 likes this.
  12. south23

south23 New Member

ok thank you i found it. I hit the start button on the multidownloader and a popup came up and i clicked ok. My phone currently says... USB connection established. Press downloader start button. Does this refer to the ODM start button or a button on the phone im supposed to hit? Then there is some blue image and it says downloading below it. as far as the OMD it aint really doing anything to show that it has been doing its task. How long of a wait is it typically? because it has now shown the downloading for about 10 minutes

13. south23

south23 New Member

nvm Thanks a lot! got the phone working and just as smooth as when i first got it. Thanks again!

14. smallz45

smallz45 New Member

hey shawn 1224, i used all the steps but its telling me to connect phone, my phone is already connected to the usb though, not sure what to do