• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can i lock my setting?

skeeterca

Mar 26, 2012
I have a Samsung Infuse. I want to be able to lock any settings or adjustments to my phone so that my kids when they are using it cannot change anything. My kids use my phone sometimes to surf the web or play games and sometimes get into areas they shouldn't and accidently change settings. Is there a way to do this or an app for it.

skeeter

skeeterca;[URL="tel:4778786" said:
4778786[/URL]]I have a Samsung Infuse. I want to be able to lock any settings or adjustments to my phone so that my kids when they are using it cannot change anything. My kids use my phone sometimes to surf the web or play games and sometimes get into areas they shouldn't and accidently change settings. Is there a way to do this or an app for it.

skeeter

I feel ya. I use a 3rd party launcher, ADW Launcher, that allows me to lock my desktop/homescreens. (So none of the icon's or widgets on my home screens can't be moved o deleted.) I use "Super Applock" to lock apps and settings when someone is using my cellphone. You can turn the applock on and off as needed. Very useful app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones