How can I see full addresses in contacts without the "map it" option?

Last Updated:

1. eellerto

eellerto Member This Topic's Starter

I recently wanted to get some addresses I have stored in contacts and found that they only show up as "show on map". The problem is, quite a few of my addresses are really long and you can't see the whole address under the "show on map" option, and I don't want to map it! I just want to see it so I can write it on an envelope. I guess I could map it every time I need an address, which is a waste of time, but even then, some of the addresses are in other countries and the map func. fails the address disappears before I get a chance to write down all the info. Is there a way to actually view the entire address without the map part?

On a side note, does anyone know why I can't sync birthday info for contacts from google contact's? Mine never show up, I only get Facebook birthdays.

And while I'm at it, even thought I use mybackup pro, when I have to do a hard reset, all my stored ringtones for contacts disappear and i have to program them all in again. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. SlothyUK

SlothyUK Well-Known Member

I can answer issue one. I too thought WTF!

Once you pull up the person's info, use the "mouse" to highlight the address section in green.

When highlighted, it will scroll 3 times, right to left, to show the complete address

3. eellerto

eellerto Member This Topic's Starter

Great! Thanks for that. It is still not ideal, as the scroll is quite slow, but at least I can see it!