• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I tell which build

crewchief227

Oct 2, 2010
I was just wondering what build of evo I have because I hear of all of these light leakage issues and the screen fit and I seem to have none of these. Being my precious is only a week old I am wondering if it is a newer build where HTC fixed these issues or if I just happened to get lucky as far as HTC's qc goes

Ok so it says 0003 but is there a way to see a specific build date by serial number or anything. It would also be interesting to see how long it actually takes from factory to store to see how fast HTC is cranking these out. I have seen some products make into my hands in a matter of weeks while others can actually be in the supply chain for a year held up at the docks. Anyways just some random thoughts I guess this newb will go to bed now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones