How can I watch legit films?

Last Updated:

1. Mr Soane

Mr Soane Member This Topic's Starter

Simple question, how can I download and watch movies, legally, on my Desire? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. TheArguer

TheArguer New Member

Buy it and use Handbrake to convert it to a file your Desire can handle.

3. Mr Soane

Mr Soane Member This Topic's Starter

This is the thing, I shouldn't have to buy and convert anything - people knock itunes but at least I can download movies from there, no 3rd party programs needed. All I want to do is download any film at any time and watch it on my all-singing, all dancing phone, not too much to ask, this is the 21st century.

4. google123

google123 Well-Known Member

Contact Apple and tell them that you have purchased some videos using their software and tell them you want to play them on your Android device and see what they tell you.

5. metalman

metalman Member

I'm not sure when this will happen, but Voddler has a client for Android. Currently it doesn't play anything but trailers, however a future upgrade is said to be able to play full movies..

Cheers

6. TLDspectre

TLDspectre Well-Known Member

I'm not aware of any program for the Desire that will do what you want. I have a Droid X which includes the BlockBuster app which does what you want, but to the best of my knowledge, that app is limited to specific phones. I'm personally holding out for the Android version of the Netflix app which is supposedly under development, since I already use Netflix at home on my TV and PC.