• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I work out my data usage on the G1

Hi

Given T-Mobiles fair usage policy, I am concerned about exceeding the monthly allocation of 1GB.

Is there any way that you can find out how much data you have used (like you can on the Nokia N95 for example).

I've looked at my unbilled usage on My T-Mobile and there is no total on the bottom of the screen. I'd rather not wait until the bill is in the post!

Many thanks
Shana

Would that be for T-Mobile USA? I'm in the UK and I don't think they are thinking about doing this over here. I could of course be wrong - fingers crossed!!

All I can tell from the T-Mobile UK website plans is that they all advertise "Unlimited Internet". Are you on a specific plan that limits you to 1GB? You may want to call T-mobile to be sure.

Here's the article that says they killed the 1Gb plan:
http://www.engadget.com/2008/09/24/t-mobile-kills-the-1gb-data-cap-takes-a-more-friendly-approach/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones