How can u put a signature on your txt msgs???

1. jesusvega69

jesusvega69 New Member

Does anybody kno any app for this or wat can I do to put a signature?

Advertisement
  2. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I know for sure you can use sigs with chompSMS, also you might want to take a look at handcent.
  3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

chomp and handcent are very nice.. but i prefer a simpler app. sms popup does the trick for me
  4. jfritzs2

jfritzs2 Well-Known Member

Use Handcent, its the best! Open Handcent to the conversation list page, open settings. Scroll down to "Send SMS Settings" which is just below Receive and Notification settings. Then select "Enable Signature" Then input your desired signature. Easy as that.
  5. Phateless

Phateless Well-Known Member

Why do you want a sig on your texts? That's just annoying. I only use sig for emails.
  6. jfritzs2

jfritzs2 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why, I don't like it, I just show how to do it. But chances are if you are texting someone they have your name and number already and can ask for email and stuff. But hey, if its your thing, go for it.
  7. Phateless

Phateless Well-Known Member

Those are my thoughts exactly.
  8. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Only sig I use is for my work e-mail.
  9. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

I agree, who wants the same repeating stuff in every message... and I am sure it counts toward the character limit.... *bad idea IMO*
  10. Kittyfae

Kittyfae Well-Known Member

Oh it does. I get double texts from my partner on Verizon that cuts their signature in half and sends the next as another text. Oh wells.
  11. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i hate wheen i get texts that have those damm sigs!