How can we make iphone emoticons show up?

1. toke_

toke_ Well-Known Member

im not talking about the gay little emoji keyboard cuz it sucks. Is there like a zip i can flash to make emojis show up on lets say twitter, for example?

Advertisement
    :
  2. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

come on bro we don't bring up iPhone here lol
    hvrc, Mexiicanboii and ShinySide like this.
  3. toke_

toke_ Well-Known Member

lol im not saying iphone even COMPARES to android. Im saying cuz on twitter my friends with iphones will tweet me with emoji and i cant see it. It pisses me off lol
  4. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

oh k
  5. twistedriku

twistedriku Well-Known Member

I know there is a plugin on the market( or play store) that u can download, but idk if itll be universal
  6. toke_

toke_ Well-Known Member

yeah i know what your talking about, its a plug in for go sms but thats not universal :\
  7. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

This is what I use. Its an App in the "Play Store" called "Emoji Codec". Whenever someone sends me one of them Emoji things, I just touch on the specific tweet, a menu will pop up, I click on Share Tweet, and choose the "Emoji Codec" app. And thats it. It'll take you to the app, showing the original tweet, and the smiley face that they used. I like the app, because you're also able to tweet out those Emoji faces, through the app, from our wonder Android phones :D!! I use Ubersocial as my Twitter app. Idk if your Twitter app has the Share Tweet feature, but if it doesn't, I think you can copy and paste the entire tweet, in the Emoji Codec app, and it will work the same way.
    toke_ likes this.
  8. hvrc

hvrc Well-Known Member

what about through text? "Emoji Codec" like here and other forums :emotion: but through a text? talking to all these people with the healthy snack phones, and getting tired of seeing :emotion:
  9. Akurse

Akurse Active Member

Theres some fonts and you replace in the font folder and all it does is let you see the emoji in texts, emails, and online. you have to get a keyboard to write them or insert them to anything.
    Edit: use your favorite root explorer and unzip the file, its called Droid. Just copy the fonts and place them in the system /font folder this shouldn't change anything in the fonts just add some serifs for the emoji

http://db.tt/9vudTExf
    Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    toke_ and hvrc like this.
  10. hvrc

hvrc Well-Known Member

thanks, trying it out now :D will let you know how it goes

edit;testing
  11. hvrc

hvrc Well-Known Member

awesome!! thank you!
  12. Akurse

Akurse Active Member

Your welcome, only thing Is that they're colorless, but IMO they look better

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    hvrc likes this.
  13. whitlecj

whitlecj Active Member

Anyone have this file still?