How come my friends BB was plain to see in direct sun-light?General

Last Updated:

1. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

while on my Dinc i cant see a thing>..... Im sure its the screen but damn you could actually use his phone in the sun:(....

Advertisement
  2. cosmicreality

cosmicreality Member

There are give and takes with every kind of technology. Try comparing your amoled screen to his under normal viewing conditions - the kind you'll be using most of the time.

The colors, sharpness, and resolution will blow the BB away. But if you do prefer it why not get a BB for yourself?

3. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

I can see my screen on my Dinc outside just fun, unless the sun is shining right onto it, but in normal walking/driving around I can see it fine. I honestly think its the screen protector i use tho...

Heres the funny thing.

When I first purchased the phone I also purchased a BoxWave AntiGlare Screen protector, and when I was outside I couldn't see Sh*t, seriously nothing... plus i hated the shiny/blurry that anti glare protectors' give...

So instead I ordered a BoxWave Cyrstal Clear protector as advised to by GrandMasterB.

I will never look back, So Clear/Bright/Soft and PERFECT, plus for some reason, I can see my phone outside in almost every light when phone is on Full Brightness, which it always is.

Weird considering the anti-glare was supposed to be better for this lol, but seriously, only way I can't see it, is if the sun is shinning right on it. other wise its fine.

4. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

slow down their skippy.!

Thanks. maybe its my screen protector.

5. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

I can see mine, and I use no screen protector. I leave it on auto brightness and it goes to 100% outside. The colors are a bit washed out, but I can use it no problems even with sunglasses.

6. canrunin

canrunin Well-Known Member

7. chile62

chile62 Well-Known Member

lol....my bb storm was much worse than my Dinc. I can at least shade the Dinc with my body and see it ok, not possible with my old storm.