• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How did you two meet?

Argh I am also kind of leaning towards labeling it as "a load of crap and a waste of time and money!"

But maybe there is a lot of truth to it like dan33300 says?

I have only had 1 really smelly rotten bunch if garbage good for nothing human being... :)

Sorry! Just had to let that right out there... and THEN she didnt have the freaking DECENCY to even say just one word back to me "HELLO" after all the ****ing hell I did for her!!!

RUDDY *****....

Ahem!

Cough cough!

Well... your advice is very solid dan... I just haven't found the right back stabber yet... :)

lol i kid xD

Lol someday I will find somebody nice at some stage :)

Upvote 0
don't go into a relationship/experiment/fling.. thinking about what you can get back from her/them/him.

just go in .. and enjoy... have fun. let it happen as it happens.
I personally... am thankful for each and every failed relationship.
it was good while it lasted...
"better to have loved and lossed.. than to never love at all"

Upvote 0
don't go into a relationship/experiment/fling.. thinking about what you can get back from her/them/him.

just go in .. and enjoy... have fun. let it happen as it happens.
I personally... am thankful for each and every failed relationship.
it was good while it lasted...
"better to have loved and lossed.. than to never love at all"

Ahh thanks buddy...

I dunno... I think I know finally understand why I LOVE the number 1...

And now I understand why I HATE the number 2.... god.... please...

I hated that relationship... I hate relationships... I love work... and that's all I care about these disgusting days... sooooo many horrible b*****s..... waiting to just harm you...

SO GUYS TAKE MY ADVICE AND STAY SINGLE OR YOU WILL BE A MISERABLE MAN!!!!

If you are happily married then I seriously congratulate you and well done on actually finding some one that is some what decent garbage that didn't stab you in the heart 1000 times...

PEOPLE JUST SUCK

PERIOD

I love the number 1.... it's hard to hurt it because it's all alone.... and it doesn't need (and really doesn't ****ing want to!) fight because it's so happy being alone... nothing to get from and nothing can go wrong!

Some people like myself - we are more than likely just not capable of having a relationship - let alone a freaking family - DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!

OMG

Having a family is like committing Seppuku!!!!!!!!!

ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE HAVE RELATIONSHIPS AND EVEN CRAZIER PEOPLE HAVE FAMILIES

It's only a matter of time before you get STABBED TO DEATH so why not do it yourself - if you want something done right DIY right???

b2192b9f36e592a16176891c67d566a8716c5a817f3ef60e4b97201434142374_3.jpg

Upvote 0
If you want the long version, here it is:

I was in the Navy, assigned to a barracks in Italy. There was a female Sailor who worked in the barracks. Miss Super Proper, obeyed all the rules and regulations to a tee. I found it my mission to violate every barracks rule just to annoy her... she managed to get me reassigned to the smallest possible room for my paygrade. We made life utterly miserable for each other.

One night I was headed out to a popular club in town and my female friend asked if she could bring a friend along. SURE! :D

It was HER, of course. My arch-nemesis, and I'm driving her around Italy! GRRRR!

Anyway, the hours progressed and I thought I'd ask her, since she knows everyone in the barracks, who she thought would be worthy of a road trip with me to the East Coast on a whim. She grabbed her drink, ready to throw it in my face, and said, "Yeah. ME."

"Okay." She was stunned that I didn't just laugh her away (and wear her drink home).

So the trip was coordinated, we got the same days off scheduled, and hit the road east. As we talked, I found things we had in common and things we didn't. She had been treated horribly most of her life. I was a lonely introvert. After a miraculous rescue off the side of a mountain, spite turned to acceptance, which turned to like, which turned into love. It's a novel waiting to written, I tell you.

That was 1987. The Navy then pulled us in two different directions: she transferred to Greece, I came back to a U.S. based ship. But Fate had another ace to play: in 1990, she transferred back to a base 15 miles from me! I supposed it was meant to be, and one night I proposed to her.

We just celebrated our 25th Anniversary together.

The short version is that sometimes, love awaits you in the least likely places.

:)
Was that the one with Sandra Bullock, or was it Meg Ryan? :p

Kidding, but you have to admit that sounds like a rom-com. :)

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
"just sucked ass"????

ok.. I think I see what went wrong!
do you 2 need me to draw a diagram??

Yes it seriously sucked ass

In fact I got hurt so badly - the next time I choose somebody or even remotely decide to go down that ugly path - she had better be damn nice to me and not threaten me for trying to help her like the first good for nothing bitch did.

I have been hurt -yes you are right - I can't base my entire preserved worth of ASS HOLE man kind but next time I am going to be VERY careful who I bring into my life...

PAIN IS KNOWLEDGE

I am not looking for an argument - because I know what you are saying and I agree with you dan3300

Never agan will i get hurt like that.

And I am such a caring idiot so she took it too far

Upvote 0
Um ... "excuse me, but are you going to hurt me?" is not high up on the list of all-time greatest pick-up lines unless you are in an EMO bar or into S&M and then the right answer is "yes". ;)

Hehehehe.... :D

WELL...since you put it that way... then I really just want to live on my own than you very much ;)

I would prefer it this way anyway...

You know why?

Because it costs waaaaay too much time and money to live with somebody.... soooo jaaaaa.... :D

When another girl who really really really likes me and thinks I am like super crack... she got annoyed with trying to ask me out a million times with my loooooovely response of..... "NO ****ING WAY AM I HAVING ANYONE IN MY LIFE EVER AGAIN"

She sent me this after I kept talking about trying to rule the world and making people pay for what they have done to me in the past....

She sent me this hehehehehe :D

1490969_10152541964669968_1519257576_n.jpg

Then I replied by sayin......

EVERY DEATH STAR NEEDS AN EMPIRE...... AND EVERY EMPIRE NEEDS AN EMPEROR

After she realised that I have a very scary side to me she wasn't 100% sure if I stood for good..... or EVIL.....

I must admit..... the smell of fear was wonderful....

tumblr_m1ka1j8Dzr1qapqhf.gif

Upvote 0
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver. I guarantee the duct tape will keep yer darn mouth shut.
:D

Hey look we all go through the "I want to rule the world with an iron fist and crush all who oppose me under the heel of my boot" stage. (Right? don't we? err)

Ok let me go about this another way.

In all classic literature, movies, media the bad guy never wins in the end.

So thaw your heart little camper, it will all be better someday. (Right? won't it? err)

OK - screw11.jpg this. Never mind. You go and "take over the world." I believe in you.
brainpinky.jpg

I for one welcome our new cockroach overlords ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones