How do get a URL for a photo taken with phone

1. Mr Mufakka

Mr Mufakka Member

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this question but here it goes.

Say I want to take a picture with my phone (Samsung Galaxy S) and then post it on a message board, say here. What is the easiest way to do this?

I've tried uploading it to my Picasa account but then when I view it, I can't seem to find the .jpg url address. I don't want to have to use a message board's "attach" feature. I just want to post it directly from Picasa (or wherever).

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Right click on the photo and choose "copy image URL"

Come back to the forums and click [​IMG] this button (in quick reply or advanced mode) and paste in the URL.
  3. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

I use the imgur app, After taking a picture you press the share button, select imgur and then it uploads and gives you the http for it. (it is free)
  4. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

I see two Imgur apps in the market. Which one do you recommend?
  5. bjackal831

bjackal831 New Member

Is there a similar app for video?
  6. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

Imgur Uploader is the one I use

I use Qik for video, You create an account online then download the app, you can use it with alot of different networking sites, so If I record a video and press upload it automatically goes to twitter and facebook linking them to my Qik page if you have a good connection you can do live video feeds too.
  7. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I just use the Photobucket app. As soon as I add another picture to my phone, it automatically uploads to their site. Then I can get a direct link to the photo through the app.