How do I access my phone whilst on a call?Support

Last Updated:

1. dalesponyrider

dalesponyrider Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There is probably a simple setting that I am totally missing, but it is starting to frustrate me that I can't access my phone whilst I am on a call. The only way I can see to activate my blank screen is to press the power button which ends my call. Is there a setting somewhere that I can change?

Advertisement
  2. bgoody

bgoody Well-Known Member

Hi. Just hit the Home button (second from right). From there you can do whatever you want but you are still able to continue talking. If you feel the need to go back to the phone screen, go to it's icon in the notification bar.

BTW if your're looking for a great app to jot down phone #'s or address etc, try MultiMemo, you can write with your finger or use the keyboard.

3. dalesponyrider

But my home button doesn't work when the screen has timed out.

4. dalesponyrider

Scrap this question! After weeks of trying to sort this out, I just had another go and found an option under "Accessibility" in settings and unchecked the box next to "Power button ends call!" Sorted!

5. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

When you take your phone away from your head, the screen should wake back up and you should be able to hit the home button.