• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I add a # from my Call Log to Contacts?

GeoUSA

Android Enthusiast
Dec 9, 2008
Anyone have an easy solution to add a number from the Call Log to Contacts?

My Moto Razr had a soft key making it a breeze to add any number in my call log as a contact. With the G1, if I touch a number on the call log it dials them. If I press the "Menu" button, it only offers to "Clear the Call Log." There must be a better way than writing down the number on paper, going to Contacts, and Adding it... :p

Anyone have an easy solution to add a number from the Call Log to Contacts?

My Moto Razr had a soft key making it a breeze to add any number in my call log as a contact. With the G1, if I touch a number on the call log it dials them. If I press the "Menu" button, it only offers to "Clear the Call Log." There must be a better way than writing down the number on paper, going to Contacts, and Adding it... :p

Rather than just tap the number, hold your finger on it for a couple of seconds. A long tap in many applications acts a bit like a right-click does in pc programs.

STM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones