how do i add music? and......Support

Last Updated:

1. 10ac

10ac Member This Topic's Starter

can anyone pls give me step by step on what to do to add music? i have a new incredible with a 16gb micro sdhc class 6 card. i also have a 2009 model aluminum macbook computer im working off of. im use to using and still currently using itunes. i want to add music to my incredible and i dont know how. do i need certain apps? heck! i dunno? lol :( . any help will be apprciated. thanks yall. also if yall wanna give me any tips or tricks that will help me enjoy it more...pls share.

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Depends. If you want to sync with your iTunes, you can download an app (something such as doubleTwist) and it will sync. However, if you want to manually do it, you just plug in your USB cable, mount your internal memory and/or microSD card memory, and just drag your music files to them. Typically, it should be within the folder labeled "Mp3"

3. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

I posted this in a new thread...but to sync my phone to doubletwist, how do I get it to show up in the doubletwist program on my computer? ie it doesn't seem to recognize it...

4. 10ac

all this using doubletwist etc... it seems to be complicated, for me that is cause i dont know all this stuff. so maybe ill just manually do it. so theres a folder already labeled mp3 correct? i just copy and paste it in that folder right?

5. 10ac

i just checked... i plugged it in and checked the drive the sd card is on...theres no mp3 folder. i made one and named it and then put few songs in it...but it didnt show on my phone. i dunno what to do. im a noob at this stuff.