• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I assign Home Screen 1 (out of the 7) to pop up when I press the Home key?

So I have 7 home screens, right? And when I press the little "home" hard key on the bottom left of the phone, that has the house on it, it pops over to home screen 3 for some reason.

You'd think there'd be a way to assign which screen you want it to pop to when you press that key, but I haven't found it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Hoss

So I have 7 home screens, right? And when I press the little "home" hard key on the bottom left of the phone, that has the house on it, it pops over to home screen 3 for some reason.

You'd think there'd be a way to assign which screen you want it to pop to when you press that key, but I haven't found it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Hoss

You can, most launchers let you pinch the screen so you can edit the home screens, or you can just hit menu then edit, after that you should see a little image of a house on the screen that is set for the home key, to change it just touch the house in the screen that you want to assign to the home key.

Reactions: OklahomaHoss
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones