• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how do i change the order of words offered by predictive text on magic?

i love my phone, but the suggestions offered by predictive text drives me crazy sometimes! i would like to know how i change the order of the suggested words? for example, when i am using the t9 keyboard and i have predictive text on and i press #4 and #3 i am usually trying to type the word "if" or "he" but the word typed is "id" which is kinda stupid as this is a much less often used word. how do i change it this?

when i was using a s60 device i could open a new message and keep typing the same word over and over again until it started giving me the word i wanted as my first option.

any help would be appreciated, but please dont tell me to use the full keyboard as i prefer to use the phone keypad so i can text one-handed.

thanks

It would be great to have the HTC MyTouch's suggestions system! Sometimes I write stuff in Spanish and of course it totally misunderstands every single word. When I had the HTC MyTouch it preferred the "weird" word I was writing before changing it to an English word!

Let me know if you find a solution!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones