How do i check my data usage?Support

1. jlm86

jlm86 Well-Known Member

how do i quickly view how i am doing on data usage?

Advertisement
    :
  2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

You can use the myATT wireless app to log in and check from your phone or from your phone dialer do *#3282# send (but this doesn't always work for me).

To monitor your usage try 3g watch dog app or net counter
  3. slipmagt

slipmagt Well-Known Member

*3282# works for me every time I try to use it unless I have no signal.
  4. 2manyPHONES

It works every 4 out of 10 times for me. I do *3282# and The error code I get is: unknown request, please try again

Sorry I didn't mean to put *# in my original post, bad editing on my part
  5. greg4android

greg4android Well-Known Member

Look at you!! GUIDE now? :D

6. 2manyPHONES

i know right i was like um my name is green then saw guide next to it and thought i was being "watched" lol, i spend a lot of time on here anyway might as well try to be usefu

and back on topic i have been trying to use this *3282# feature instead of the myatt app to see if it might work on a regular basis and now i might get only 2 failed attempts so i dont have any idea why its hit or miss for me :confused:
  7. slipmagt

slipmagt Well-Known Member

I really dont have any issues with it. the only time it doesnt work is if I have completely no signal, which really only ever happens in the metal walls of a bathroom stall. TMI, I know.
  8. bballa

bballa Member

I have this app called android booster which serves as a task killer, data tracker, and app deleter it's pretty awesome. You can set how much data you want it to track i keep mine at 1 gig so I know I'm not going over.
  9. RigelX

RigelX Well-Known Member

3G Watchdog is great. I have the widget on my home screen.
    There may be times where it and AT&T haven't quite synced up, but it is never so far off I'm in any danger of accidentally going over.
  10. Mateus

Mateus Active Member

I'm not on att, so i can't use att resources for data.
    And I'm a big fan of 3g watchdog, tho i only have the free version.
    Anyone have an alternative app for us to check out?