How do I contact Wirefly to return my phoneGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Neozelkova

Neozelkova Member This Topic's Starter

I want to return my phone and cancel my contract. How do i return it when the site has no number to call?

Advertisement
  2. jennay22

jennay22 Well-Known Member

Email? I emailed them about annual upgrades (which they don't do) and they got back to me super fast. I'm sure if you put down your order number and such, they'll get back to you.

3. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

They have an 800 number on their site. I talked to them several times trying to get clarification about their contract. They are just idiots. You will regret calling.

800-552-9000 have your order number ready, you will need it.

4. Quakerwildcat

Quakerwildcat Well-Known Member

I don't understand. I've bought phones from them before. There's a prepaid return shipping label in the box with return instructions.

5. Wirefly_Elliott

Wirefly_Elliott New Member

Neozelkova - Wirefly includes a free mailing label with every shipment, feel free to use that to return your order. To expedite the process, and to ensure you get full credit for your return, please contact us to get a Return Authorization number. You may send us an email to OnlineSupport@Wirefly.com or you may call us at 866-852-3216 to speak to a representative (Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm EST). We hope this helps, looking forward to hearing from you. Wirefly Customer Service

6. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

You better make sure your not currently using the phone if you plan on returning it. There is a 14 day timeframe and 30 minutes maximum use to be able to return it to Wirefly.