• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I customize my text messaging display preferences?

For20hunter

Lurker
Feb 19, 2012
Is there anyway to customize my text messaging sent and received message colors and styles on the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX? I have looked everywhere I can think of on the pre installed text messaging settings and just can't seem to figure it out. I thought I'd ask here before I downloaded a different messaging app that I am able to customize.

Is there anyway to customize my text messaging sent and received message colors and styles on the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX? I have looked everywhere I can think of on the pre installed text messaging settings and just can't seem to figure it out. I thought I'd ask here before I downloaded a different messaging app that I am able to customize.

haven't tried , I use handcent, customize, better smileys, change back ground

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones