how do i dl gingerstreem extreem on zvb

1. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

Please help

Advertisement
  2. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

k go to ur market and download rom manager from there flashed cwm,our phone is under lge esteem once thats done go down to download rom pg has the latest rom available on there just flashed it and ur good to go / make sure u have a bck up
  3. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

I d is all of this and it only gets 2 30 percent and it restarts dl..and it says not enough memery on sd card but my frien has a 32 g card
  4. mrpnut

k just go here and download it to ur pc then plug ur phone and drag it to ur sd card make sure ur phone is on mass storage
  5. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

there was no link to click on... can u post a ling to the zvb gingerstreem please
  6. mrpnut

7. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

8. mrpnut

9. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

10. mrpnut

11. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

Sigh put it on to the sd card and when I tried to download rom from sd card I find the file but there's 3 sub files within it and it is let me actually download file. do I need to extract it before I put it on sd card or do I need to leave it alone
  12. mrpnut

once u download it dont extract it just put in to sd card go to rom manager k and reboot to recovery once it boot to recovery wipe data factory reset use the volume buttons for scrolling up and down the power button is to select once u wipe data go to install zip from sd card once u find ur download scroll down with ur volume button once u got it hit thu power button after that let it do its job once it dun reboot ur phone.
    hope u could understand cuz in doing this from my phone haha

( make sure u already have a bck up before u do anything ) let me noe wat happens. GOOD LUCK! """:D