How do i end just 1 call, from a conference call?Support

1. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish! VIP Member

I need to know how to cut off one of my callers.

For example. Im on the phone with someone and decide to conference somebody else into the call .. so i do. I Merge the calls successful.

But now i want to drop that last caller off without disconnecting the 1st caller.

How can i?

Advertisement
  2. rsarno

bump please
  3. AndroidRider

AndroidRider Well-Known Member

Tell them to hang up? lol
  4. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I believe that is the only way... stupid I know
  5. rsarno

This would be fine, except in the situation where im on the phone with CallerA and say "hold on let me bring in CallerB" but CallerB doesnt answer! Now I have to hang up on both CallerA and CallerB (his voicemail), and then call back CallerA to say "sorry i couldnt reach him"

this happens to me multiple times on a daily basis
  6. KraziKort

KraziKort New Member

OMG!! I was just doing this and I was saying, "There must be a stop to this madness!" I told my sister I was going to find an answer for us and I feel kind of defeated now. I will be on a quest to figure this out and I will get back to you guys soon.
    rsarno likes this.
  7. Afzoomie67

Afzoomie67 Member

How do you add people to a conference? I always wondered that.
  8. rsarno

While on the phone with someone, hit the Menu button and then "Add Caller". That brings you to the dialer. Dial the number, or select the name and it begins to ring ... you now just need to hit "Merge" and it will put the 2 calls together.