1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

how do i find how much data ive used?

1. Michelle666

Michelle666 Well-Known Member

As the question says...how do I know how much data I'm using? I dont want tmobile charging me more money! Lol

Advertisement
  2. rtb35

rtb35 Well-Known Member

3. Kev23

Kev23 Well-Known Member

+1 for 3g watchdog...... also netcounter is good.
  4. Yenzehn

Yenzehn Well-Known Member

5. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

3G Watchdog works for me.
  6. billy1561

billy1561 Well-Known Member

There is an app for Orange so possibly there is one for Tmobile?
  7. snowmobile

snowmobile Well-Known Member

T-Mobile have a 3gb allowance for Android phones so you would have to use it a lot to go over that. Even if you did they wouldn't charge extra, just restrict your usage until the end of the month I believe.

I also use 3G Watchdog but more out of curiosity than worrying about going over.
  8. Michelle666

Michelle666 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! I have wondered what 3g watchdog was!
  9. JsT

JsT Well-Known Member

3G Watchdog is definately the way to go, especially if you are on a network relunctant to tell you how much you've used *cough* 3 *cough*
  10. nacatomi

nacatomi Well-Known Member

Logging into mythree on my phone and checking my usage works fine for me... I believe its all changed since they stopped using the word unlimited, they now show you how much you have left.
  11. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Well-Known Member

I think the app only tells you how much data you use if you have data added to your talk plan. I'm on a Panther plan with 'unlimited' data (750Mb FUP) included and the Your Orange app only shows call time and MMS.
  12. billy1561

billy1561 Well-Known Member

I have data in my plan and that shows quite accurately. I suppose any plan would only show what you are entitled to.
  13. Saint_Viper

Saint_Viper Active Member

I find that "Stats" is a very good app, i just get it to reset each month.

Keeps track of number of text message and phone calls etc as well.

See if you really are getting value from your monthly contract.